Rebound Fast and Get Moving
Our Orthopedics Rehabilitation Program focuses on short-term rehabilitation with a strong focus on musculoskeletal health and well-being.
The Sprenger Difference
Your journey through therapy at Sprenger will be unique and personalized from the moment you come through our doors to the moment you successfully graduate from our program.
The benefits of our orthopedics rehabilitation program may include, but are not limited to:
- Sprenger-Employed Therapists Available 7 Days a Week
- Therapists, Nurses and Clinical Case Managers Communicate Closely with Your Surgeon or Specialist
- Patient, Family and Caregiver Education with Individualized Training
- Discharge Planning Provided by Expert Staff
- Complimentary Home Safety Evaluations Conducted Prior to Discharge
- Staff Prepared and Able to Attend Follow-Up Appointments
- Outpatient Therapy Available for Occupational, Physical, Speech, & Aquatic Therapy
- Exercise, Nutrition, and Lifestyle Counseling Offered
- Pain Management Available
Training and Accreditation
At the facilities offering our orthopedics rehabilitation program, select therapy and nursing staff have undergone rigorous training in the following areas:
- Skeletal Anatomy
- Weight Bearing Restrictions
- Surgical Review
- Transfer Assistance
Each staff member who completes the training is competency tested on their knowledge, and trained to follow physician protocols and directives.
Exceeding the Standard
Did you know?
- Up to 50% of all women and 25% of all men over the age of 50 will sustain fragility fractures in their lifetime.
- Patients who have experienced a fracture are 2-4 times more likely to experience another fracture than those who have never had one.
We are pleased to have been the first skilled nursing company nationwide to be a participant of the American Orthopaedic Association’s Own the Bone® Program. This program aims to better identify, evaluate and treat patients who suffer from an osteoporosis or low bone density-related fragility fracture, a broken bone that results from a fall from standing height or less.