Breathe Easy and Refresh Your Outlook
With our Respiratory Rehabilitation Program, you can count on in-house respiratory therapists and care professionals dedicated to providing personalized treatment and management of pulmonary and respiratory conditions.
The Sprenger Difference
Your journey through therapy at Sprenger will be unique and personalized from the moment you come through our doors to the moment you successfully graduate from our program.
The benefits of our respiratory rehabilitation program may include, but are not limited to:
- Sprenger-Employed Therapists Available 7 Days a Week
- Therapists, Nurses and Clinical Case Managers Communicate Closely with Your Primary Care Provider
- Nurse Practitioner Services Available
- Respiratory Therapy Services Available
- Respiratory Therapist Works in Conjunction with Therapists
- Discharge Planning Provided by Expert Staff
- Exercise, Nutrition and Lifestyle Counseling
- Complimentary Home Safety Evaluations are Conducted Prior to Discharge
- Patient, Family and Caregiver Education with Individualized Training
- Outpatient Therapy Available for Occupational, Physical, Speech, & Aquatic Therapy
- Staff is Prepared and Able to Attend Follow-Up Appointments
- Pain Management Available
In-house, Registered Respiratory Therapists
Our nursing and therapy staff work collaboratively with respiratory therapists and area pulmonologists to provide quality care to each of our patients in the respiratory rehabilitation program. Under the directive of these specialists, our team may help to recognize changes in condition and report changes to our physicians.
Sprenger employs qualified, professionals to:
- Conduct Screenings and Determine Need for Intervention or Treatment
- Provide Education on Breathing and/or Cardiopulmonary Disorders
- Interpret and Communicate Evaluation Findings to Residents, Families and Therapists
- Consult with Physicians to Develop Customized Treatment Plans
- Provide Diagnostic Tests Such as Measuring Lung Capacity
- Monitor Patient’s Response to Intervention and Modify Treatment in Accordance with Physician Orders
Contact your facility of interest to discover what specific services they offer.