Orthopedic & Short-Term Rehabilitation
Recover and Return Home Faster with our Orthopedic Programs
Our goal is to help patients recover faster so they can return home feeling confident. We offer all of our patients a complimentary home safety assessment prior to leaving the facility to best ensure a safe home environment.
Dedicated Therapy Team. Personalized Plans.
Our dedicated therapy team collaborated with medical experts to develop individualized pathways of care that aim to optimize wellness & outcome for each patient’s unique needs. The goal of our Rehabilitate program is to create a personalized experience for each patient from the moment they walk into one of our communities to the day they graduate from our specialized program.
Our Orthopedic & Short-Term Rehabilitation
To learn more about the additional rehabilitate programs, visit the official rehabilitation page.
Excellence in Orthopedics
Short-term rehabilitation in a designated orthopedic unit with the amenities of home
Excellence in Osteoporosis
Enhanced patient care following osteoporosis-related fragility fractures
The Sprenger Difference
Our staff knows the importance of your recovery and makes every effort to help you find comfort and achieve optimal mobility prior to discharge.
Some of the complimentary benefits of therapy at Sprenger Health Care include:
Community Reintegration Program
- Our therapists take patients on community outings, which include trips to church, restaurants and shopping venues
- This helps ensure they are able to perform these tasks independently before graduation from their therapy regimen
Complimentary Home Safety Assessments
It is our pleasure to evaluate the safety of your residence before your graduation from our therapy department, including:
- Comprehensive assessment performed by our therapy team
- Identifies any modifications and repairs necessary to ensure a safe living environment
- Our goal is to reduce, or ultimately prevent, accidents upon your return home.
- Therapists may also evaluate the need for adaptive equipment to help in areas of concern or recommend community support services that can provide further assistance.
Are you scheduled for elective surgery and thinking ahead about your recovery?
Our highly-qualified team is here to help make your transition from the hospital to our facility as seamless and stress-free as possible. In just a few simple steps, you will have peace of mind knowing that you are in good hands.
- Fill out the Priority Reservation Form.
Once submitted, the Admissions Director of your desired location will contact you to arrange a convenient time to tour the facility and learn about the accommodations and amenities that await you. Click here to access the form.
- Meet our exceptional team of experts
Become familiar with the team of highly-educated, licensed therapists that will provide your care and assist you throughout your journey to wellness.
- Schedule your stay.
Inform the Admissions Director of your desired arrangements and rest assured knowing that our team works collaboratively with your surgeon to create a recovery care plan that is tailored to you and your individual needs.
- Relax and let us take care of your transfer.
When transferring directly from the hospital setting, you can count on a personal visit by our clinical case manager, who will provide you with additional education, answer any last minute questions, and serve as a liaison in promoting a smooth and stress-free transition for you and your family.